Last Updated: September 4, 2020
Our Commitment to Privacy
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
- Device Information, such as your computer or mobile device operating system type and version number, manufacturer and model, device identifier (such as the Google Advertising), browser type, screen resolution, IP address, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, and general location information such as city, state or geographic area; and
- Online Activity Data, such as information about your use of and actions on the Sites, including pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and length of access.
Our service providers and business partners may collect this type of information over time and across third-party websites and mobile applications.
Information Collected from Others. We may receive personal information about you from third-party sources. For example, a business partner may share your contact information with us if you have expressed interest in learning specifically about our products or services, or the types of products or services we offer. We may obtain your personal information from other third parties, such as marketing partners or publicly available sources.
Cookies and Other Technologies
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics for this purpose. Google Analytics uses its own cookies. You can find out more information about Google Analytics cookies here and about how Google protects your data here. You can prevent the use of Google Analytics relating to your use of our websites by downloading and installing the browser plugin available here.
- Flash Cookies. When we post videos, third parties may use local shared objects, known as flash cookies to store your preferences for volume control or to personalize certain video features. Flash cookies are different from cookies because of the amount and type of data and how the data is stored.
- Do Not Track. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
How We Use Your Personal Data
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
We may send you Park & Sun Sports related marketing communications as permitted by law. You will have the ability to opt out of our marketing and promotional communications as described below.
Information You Provide to Social Media Platforms
If you choose to login to the Services via a third-party platform or social media network, or otherwise connect your account on the third-party platform or network to your account through the Services, we may collect information from that platform or network. For example, this information may include your Facebook username, user ID, profile picture, cover photo, and networks to which you belong (e.g., school, workplace). You may also have the opportunity to provide us with additional information via the third-party platform or network, such as a list of your friends or connections and your email address. You can read more about your privacy choices in the “Third-party platforms or social media networks” portion of the “Your Choices” section below.
How do we use your Personal Information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store–you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information form on the contact us page.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Security of Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We employ a number of organizational, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, security risk is inherent in all internet and information technologies and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information and retain personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements, to establish or defend legal claims, or for fraud prevention purposes.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
2150 South Tejon Street Englewood, CO 80110
California Privacy Notice
Effective as of 1/1/2020.
This California Privacy Notice (“Notice”) sets for Urban Woodcraft and its affiliates (“we”, “us” and, “our") disclosure obligations under California law, including the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and the California Civil Code Section 1798.83. This Notice provides the additional details regarding the information defined as “personal information” under applicable California law and related to a California resident or household (“Consumers” and “you”) further referred to as “Personal Information.” This Notice describes the categories of Personal Information Urban Woodcraft has collected, the categories of Personal Information Urban Woodcraft has disclosed, the categories of Personal Information Urban Woodcraft has sold (if any), and a description of the Consumer’s rights.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under the CCPA, you may have the following consumer rights. Please note that these rights are not absolute and in certain cases are subject to conditions or limitations as specified in the CCPA:
- You have the right to request, at no charge, that we disclose to you the categories and specific pieces of Personal Information Urban Woodcraft has collected in the prior 12 months.
- You have the right to request that we disclose certain information about how we have handled your Personal Information in the prior 12 months, including the:
- categories of Personal Information collected about you;
- categories of sources from which we collected your Personal Information;
- business and/or commercial purposes for collecting and disclosing your Personal Information; and
- categories of third parties to/with whom your Personal Information has been disclosed/shared, including for a business purpose; and
- the specific pieces of Personal Information collected about you.
- Access: You have the right to obtain a list of categories and a copy of the Personal Information, in a portable and (if technically feasible) readily usable format, collected on you covering the 12-month period preceding the request.
- Deletion: You have the right to request the deletion of your Personal Information we have collected from you. This right may be subject to certain conditions and limitations under the law.
- Right to be Free from Discrimination: You may exercise all of the above rights at all times and Urban Woodcraft will not unlawfully discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
Identity verification. The CCPA requires us to verify the identity of the individual submitting a request to access or delete personal information before providing a substantive response to the request. We may attempt to verify your identity by asking you to confirm the information that we have on file about you or your interactions with us. Where we ask for additional personal information to verify your identity, we will only use it to verify your identity or your authority to make the request on behalf of another consumer.
Authorized agents. California residents can empower an “authorized agent” to submit requests on their behalf. We will require the authorized agent to have written authorization confirming such authority.