This website is owned and operated by Virtual Supply, Inc. (www.VirtualSupply.com). Virtual Supply is an authorized seller of Kwikset products. Kwikset is a division of Spectrum Brands, Inc.
Spectrum Brands, Inc. does not own or operate this website or the Virtual Supply Costco Next websites, and does not collect or use personal information in connection with your access to or use of this website or the Virtual Supply Costco Next websites.
By "personal information," we mean information that directly identifies you, such as your name, address, or email address. In this Policy, "we" and "our" mean Virtual Supply, Inc., and "you" means any person who visits our website or calls us on the phone.
We may make changes to this Policy, and may apply any changes to information previously collected, as permitted by law. When we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you by posting the updated Policy on our website, and we will update the effective date at the end of this Policy.
Information We Collect
We collect information to deliver the products you request and to support our business functions. We collect information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with our websites.
We may collect the following categories of personal information. Not all categories may be collected about every individual:
- Personal identifiers, such as name and address.
- Device and online identifiers and related information, such as telephone number and email address.
- Internet, application, and network activity, such as cookie IDs and browser visits.
- Financial information, such as credit and debit card numbers and claims information.
- Purchase history information, such as products you have bought, rented, and returned.
How We Collect Information
We collect information on our website and during calls with you. Our goal is to limit the information we collect to the information needed to support our business. The information may be:
- Provided directly by you – Virtual Supply collects personal information about you when you interact with our Sites, including when you create an account, join our mailing list, make a purchase, or engage in conversation with our team. If you make a purchase through our Sites, our third-party payment processor service providers may also collect billing information, such as your first and last name, email address, phone number, credit card or debit card number, and billing and shipping addresses. If you make a purchase over the phone, we will collect this personal information and share it with our third-party payment processor service providers.
- Collected from a device associated with you – We may automatically collect personal information from your use of our Sites, as well as from your interaction with emails that we send to you. The personal information we automatically collect through cookies, beacons, and other technologies may include your geolocation and other data, including your IP address, browser type, device type, the webpage you visited before coming to our Site, pages you visited on our Sites, time spent on those pages, information you searched for on the Sites, when and for how long you visited the Sites, and similar information. The information we automatically collect will be associated with any personal information that you have provided to us.
- Collected from an external third-party source – We receive personal information about you from other sources to help us correct or supplement our records, improve the quality or personalization of our service to you, prevent or detect fraud, and for other business purposes.
How We Use Information
We use the information that we collect to conduct our business and to provide you with the best possible products. We also may combine any or all of the information that we collect or obtain. Examples of how we use information include:
- To provide you with products and services, such as to fulfill your orders and process your payments; process, maintain and service your account.
- To respond to you, such as when you place an order; call us; make a request or inquiry; share a comment or concern.
- For our business purposes, such as to operate and improve upon our business and lawful business activities; to maintain our programs, accounts, and records; to detect and prevent fraud or misuse of our services; and for any other business purpose that is permitted by law.
- For legal and safety purposes, such as to defend or protect us, our customers, you, or third parties, from harm or in legal proceedings; protect our rights; protect our security and the security of our customers, employees, and property; respond to court orders, lawsuits, subpoenas, and government requests; address legal and regulatory compliance; and notify you of product recalls or safety issues.
When We Share and Disclose Personal Information
We may share your personal information with service providers who perform services and functions on our behalf to support our interactions with you including, for example, providing our products and services, providing site operations and maintenance services, providing database management, processing your purchases, or communicating with you.
We may share your personal information with other third parties, including law enforcement authorities, when we determine that doing so is appropriate to:
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions
- Protect our property, services, and legal rights
- Prevent physical harm to persons or the property of others
- Prevent fraud or other illegal activity against Virtual Supply and others
- Support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions
- Comply with subpoenas, court orders, or similar legal processes, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts; or
- Comply with any and all applicable laws.
How to Modify or Delete Personal Information
You can request that we review, modify, and delete your personal account information by contacting us or by making edits via the "My Accounts" section of the Sites. If you request that we delete your personal information, your account may become deactivated. If you would like us to modify or delete your account information, please contact us with a request that we delete your personal information from our database. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
How Virtual Supply Protects Personal Information
Virtual Supply has implemented an information security program that includes administrative, technical, and physical controls reasonably designed to safeguard your personal information.
How to Contact Virtual Supply
5825 SW Arctic Dr.
Beaverton, OR 97005
This Policy is effective August 20, 2020.